Christmas Online Fair - Exhibitor Information
In our first year, The Base held a wonderful Christmas Fair for local makers and creators. However, due to the impact of Covid-19 upon our operations, we are unable to hold the same event in our gallery space this year. But that hasn’t stopped us. This year, we’re going ONLINE! Over one weekend we will be running a celebration of all things arts and crafts in a fantastic online Christmas shopping event.
On Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 November (10am and 4pm), we will be holding our first Christmas ONLINE Fair where we will champion local artists, makers and creators (and some from slightly further afield) on our social media platforms, as well as featuring them on our website.
- There will be a maximum of twenty different makers selected for each day (Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 November)
- Each maker will have a dedicated profile page on our website containing multiple images, a description of their practice and links to their website
- Makers will actively promote individual items for sale throughout the fair period via Instagram Stories, which will be shared via The Base and Corn Exchange’s Instagram Stories to their 3,600+ Instagram followers
- Makers will also be profiled on The Base’s Instagram grid, on a dedicated Facebook event page and album, as well as Twitter (8,000+ followers collectively)
- Makers must ensure they have an ample amount of items available for sale on the day they are selected for.
- Purchases will be made direct from makers
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Please read our selection criteria carefully in the application form below. To apply please complete and submit the application form below, and send 3 product images to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 25 October.